GEON CPVC combines key vinyl properties, such as inherent flame and chemical resistance, with elevated temperature performance and low smoke generation, creating an effective engineering solution for many industrial applications.
From traditional hot water pipe and fittings to window and door applications as well as aerospace panels, GEON CPVC meets a variety of performance and regulatory requirements. These formulations can be an effective replacement for some higher cost engineered polymers or metal.
- High heat distortion temperatures up to 230°F (110°C)
- Meets stringent flame and smoke standards
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance as option to metal
- Supports higher heat build-up from black and dark bronze colored capstock
|PRODUCT NAME||APPLICATION||FORM||PROCESSING METHOD||PROPERTY OF NOTE||HDT (F°)|
|EC501||Window Profiles||Dry Blend||Extrusion||219|
|EC520||Siding Substrate, Window Profiles||Powder||Extrusion||216
|EC900||CTS Hot Water Pipe||Powder||Extrusion||NSF 14 and 61||229
|EC950||IPS Pipe||Powder||Extrusion||NSF 14 and 61||230|
|EE105||Electrical Conduit||Pellets||Extrusion||UL RTI 221°F (105°C)||221
|MC100||CTS Hot Water Fittings||Pellets||Molding||NSV 14 and 61||217